Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jay Wise Foolish Things Video

Yes, it's like this blog is Jay Wise blog, but it's not. Branded Baron shows a tremendous amount of support and we'll do the same to Zodiac and The Gem-N-I when they're projects are released. Here is the music video to the single of Jay Wise's debut album "Fresh". Right now you can listen to the remix with his group the Corp Cartel on the "Pre-Fresh" mixtape.
Branded Baron was still planning on its release, so Jay Wise wasn't rocking any of the apparel. I was asked to send in a couple of designs for the music video, so I came up with a couple diamonds, speakers, and a couple other items which were used. I was also featured as one of the three experts/scientists(I'm the freshest one haha). Enjoy this video, it's a hot song and fun one that I feel was captured on camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment