Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Daniel Joseph's Music Video "Fly On Paper"

Here's a music video from New Jersey hip hop artist Daniel Joseph's debut album called "Fly on Paper." He recently released his debut album "Pretty/Ugly" and I recommend you checking him out. I've seen him perform at an event where I was showing support for Black Flag Shoppe and picked up a cd from him. Little did I know that a couple months later he'd be dropping his album.(You can purchase it here http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?=Daniel-Joseph-Syah-PrettyUgly-High-Water-Music&UPC=HWM012CD) He's an emcee/rapper worth listening to and support, because he has skills and the music is entertaining and the beats remind of that boom bap sound.

Here's the video. Check it out, I like the grimeyness and dark feel. It just feels hip hop....at least to me.




For more on Daniel Joseph check out his myspace http://www.myspace.com/daniel-joseph
Who knows maybe in the future you'll see him rocking a Branded Baron t-shirt or hoodie.

Stay Stunningly Fresh,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment