Monday, November 23, 2009

Branded Baron Banner and Quick Zodiac Guitar Riff Videos

Hey EVERYBODY! I hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend. Here's just two little random videos from Branded Baron. Next time you see Branded Baron at an event you will see this huge banner to let you know we're in the building!. Thanks to Branded Baron supporter Frankie for printing the vinyl banner. It came out looking really good. Don't mind the grimey look by me, I've just been hard a work, but hey I still kept it Stunningly Fresh. The other video is a clip from Branded Baron's new video segment "20 questions." I went over to interview Zodiac's frontman Nick Fargo for his 20 questions and I just happened to take a quick shot of him playing a guitar riff of a Zodiac song. Look to see his 20 question interview as well as Jay Wise's interview for Branded Baron soon.
Stay Stunningly Fresh,

Joe




No comments:

Post a Comment