Thursday, February 14, 2013

Listen to your heart stickers now available



Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! I wanted to let you know that the classic "Listen to your heart" design is now in sticker form. It's a cool little 3 inch wide sticker that is great to stick on cool services. I actually stuck one on my sketchbook, before I started this post.

It's a great piece of art, but I'm selling this raise money for the American Heart Association. My girlfriend always participates in the Heartwalk for a very good reason, since heart disease and stroke is in the family. I don't want to air out her business, but it's not any different from my family. What really knocks you down is seeing someone who's in fantastic shape get all bent out, because of some heart related disease. It really makes you step back and just look at life and see what really is important. It's also inspiring to see people who won't quit, because of some damn stroke or heart condition. The stickers may be a small contribution, but it's something I feel strongly about. I want to do my small part to help reduce death and disability from cardiovascular diseases and stroke. There's another cause that I'm going be behind as well, but right now it's perfect to share this with you on a day where hearts are an icon.  I'm hoping these will fly out, so I can continuously make more to donate the proceeds to. Regardless this is still stunningly fresh sticker.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment