Monday, November 26, 2012

Branded Baron Tumblr



Hey Everyone,
     I want to make sure that I let you guys know, that you can follow Branded Baron on Tumblr. I use it as a microblog, which might have some even more behind the scenes stuff(sometimes) and as way to share even more cool photos whether they are art, music, exclusive stuff I'm working on, and what have you. I really do try to showcase some talented artists when I do reblog art. As with this blog, I do showcase some humorous images and thoughts on there as well. I know there's so many social media outlets and I will agree that it can be very annoying, but different followers use different sources. I'm trying to accommodate as best as possible as well as giving each source a little bit of extras to give each source a unique feel. If you have a cool tumblr blog, there may be a good chance I'll reblog some of your awesomeness as well. Social media is an outlet for the community and let's share the coolness of your individuality and the stunningly fresh lifestyle and apparel Branded Baron represents. So follow if you're on it.


Stay no less than Stunnigly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment