Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gamer 2.0 & Hawk shirts available



If you didn't know Gamer 2.0 & the new "Hawk" design is out for sale. Both are SUPER limited and some sizes are already sold out in the Gamer 2.0 shirts. For those that don't know, Gamer 2.0 is the second version of this design when Branded Baron first started, but it now has a few new tweaks. 

If you're wondering why I brought it back, well I'll tell you. I've been debating about bringing this design back for sometime and I decided it was a cool design that some new fans of the brand did not get a chance to see or purchase in the beginning. I slowly brought it back with the stickers and now the shirt. I released sneak peek on instagram (follow @brandedbaron on instagram) and it helped me with a decision that I was leaning to in printing this. 



Another design I was releasing little pictures through instagram was the "Hawk". I was just having fun one summer day and BAM, out came this design. I liked the yellows and browns, especially since it fits the fall season. Let's be fly and what is cool, a hawk, a predator looking for its prey. If you're on the lookout for something fresh and new, well this design fits it. 

I wanted to keep this very limited and let those who want it to pick one up while it's available, because it'll add more value to their purchase. I want to provide that extra awesomeness and these definitely will. 

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment