Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sneaker Con NYC Recap



Hello, Everyone! I know it's been a week since I Sneaker Con, but here is a picture recap. Here are some pictures from the event. Sorry for no video this time, but below is a video from Evolved Kulture to get an idea of what the event was like. Also, gotta thank Evolved Kulture for featuring Branded Baron.

This Sneaker Con was held at Baruch College and it felt great to be indoors with air condition. That day was madness and a lot of people came through and a big thank you go out to all the people who came and bought Branded Baron shirts. I love going to Sneaker Con, because the atmosphere is so awesome and I'm looking forward to going to Sneaker Con D.C. later this month.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe




Outside on line






Private Stock was there and shout out to Rod who was a walking sticker billboard at the end of the day with so many stickers on his tee.

Sole Swap had some crazy custom light up sneakers. Very fresh



Line for sneaker con going around the block. I think it went as far as 3 blocks, I know 2 for a fact.



This guy had I think 4 sneakerhead tattoos, but here is the one I took a picture of. If you can't see the detail too well, it's a skull smoking a sneaker.







No comments:

Post a Comment