Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boston W/ Gag Order & Cavata


I don't know why I didn't post this earlier, but it's up now. When I was up in Boston I met up with Lori of Cavata Clothing and Jehue from the funny online radio show Gag Order. We chatted up on various topics and joked around. We could've met up anywhere, but I had gone with Tiff to the SOWA Market and parked at this parking lot that was full and the time we started talking, we were the only people there. It was great to see Jehue supporting Branded Baron by rocking the Red Baron tee. Now Lori and Jehue are good people, which is why I'm posting this. Lori's clothing line promotes art and music and a portion of her sales goes back into the arts program for Boston schools. So yes, it's one of those weird times where I support another rival company, but it's friendly rivalry. We help each other when we can and that's possible with the internet. So, check out http://www.cavataclothing.com There's some items you may like.

Jehue is quite a character and talks a lot, but that's good when you run your own radio show. He somehow knows everyone and he shared a story when he was an upcoming singer and producer who was going to be mentored by Kanye until Mr. West was in diva mode and kicked him out of the studio. All he wanted was to learn and grow, well luckily that was the past and he's focused on Gag Order. I happened to hook up his radio show with the logo and it is mighty fine if I say so myself. lol Gag Order is a humor based show and worth the listen. It airs every Wednesday and you can check it out at http://gagorder.me/ I believe there is even an app for anyone who has a Droid phone. Oh and Gag Order features some good guests.


Here's a video of Jay with us from that day.


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment