Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Branded Baron + Jay Wise on Soul Exchange Live TONIGHT 9-11p.m. e/t


Tonight watch and listen as myself and Jay Wise are interviewed on Soul Exchange Live tonight. Go to http://inthemixxradio.com/ They have a live video feed, so you can see our freshness live in your room! You can chat while on and if you missed it by some sort of freak accident where you couldn't watch the show, they do have a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/soulexchangelive DJ Brown Boi and DJ Lady Essence are Branded Baron, because they bought the Listen To Your Heart t-shirts at the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival.

If you have any questions please go online or call 718-705-4959
Unfortunately Danette or Anthony can't make it, but I can only ask so many times. Hey, some people get shy when they're on camera or on the radio being interviewed. I definitely know some people would like to know Danette's inspiration for her designs. Don't worry, I'll make sure everything is answered and that our segment is fun. Plus, you'll get to find out a bit more about Jay Wise.

Time is a tickin, I hope you enjoy the show later today. I'm off to shave, so I can look oh so stunningly fresh.

One more thing, listen for  a discount code when I'm on the show.

Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment