Friday, September 11, 2009

Don't Miss Out On "STREET ART STREET CRIME" Preorders





"Street Art Street Crime" is a very exciting design for us. This design questions what your thoughts on one fourth of the hip hop elements. Is graffiti art or a crime? There are graff writers out there that know how to use their art tools and express themselves through a unique canvas. I enjoy looking at the images, taking photos, even using what I've seen to build on my own style. I like to thank Squadcore for his illustration and I believe I complimented it with the colors chosen.

The black is a very limited edition and there may be some available online after the preorder. The blue will be in stock and will be restocked when needed, but it may be only restocked once to keep the exclusiveness for those who want to rock this design. Like all of the designs that are offered by Branded Baron, get them while you can.


-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment