Thursday, June 25, 2009

Promo at the beach


It's important to promote as much as you can, especially when you're a new company. Being that Branded Baron will be launching in July(date soon to be released), no matter where I am, or my brother Rich, or Tone, and everyone who's part of the team, whether they are officially on or just helping, it's important that wearing the shirts and talking about it is key to gain interest. Since NJ/NY have been hit with a lot of rainy weather, when the weather changes for the better it is perfect to seize the opportunity. Since I'm on my way down to the beach, it's great to my Branded Baron shirt.Even if I'm may not be wearing it while I'm on the beach, but on the boardwalk everyone will be able to see it. It's crucial that people see it and even go out of my way to meet new people. I want people to start seeing my designs and getting used to seeing it and creating an interest.Wearing light colors on a beach that fits the summer mood is good, because they'll start affiliating the shirt with a beautiful day. It's one thing to wear a cool shirt and another to wear a cool shirt on a good day where you're reminded that the Branded Baron shirt brings fun times. I want people to have great experiences and if a Branded Baron shirt can help start the good experience by looking stunningly fresh then I'm happy.


-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment