Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Branded Baron Photos At Black Flag Shoppe

So, yesterday I stopped by Black Flag to chill and I just so happened to also bring a new customer. While walking towards the store, it was great to see one of the mannequins facing the world with a Branded Baron shirt. It was cool to see another shirt as the first shirt on the hang rack when you walk into the shop. What is even better than being visible is finding out people have been purchasing the shirts as well. So, if you have bought a Branded Baron shirt, I would head over there and buy one, before they run out. Don't worry I'll make sure Black Flag is restocked, but it may be restocked with new designs and/or color combos so get what is there while you still can. I took some photos of the shirts at the shop.

Black Flag Shoppe
244 Lakeview Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07011
-Joe





No comments:

Post a Comment